- Never leave someone alone in bondage!
- Don’t do rope under the influence of drugs/alcohol!
- Falling is always a risk so be prepared.
- Only gag someone who you can easily read non-verbal cues with.
- Make sure the gag is easy to take off for checking in.
- Always make sure to have cutting tools handy.
Nerve locations and checks
- https://www.remedialropes.com and https://www.shibari-study.com/safety-course
- For TK: Most common problems result from lower wraps, rope under the armpit and shoulder straps however everybody is different.
- In the event of nerve issue: untie gently, give the limp time to rest and recover. Do not massage or compress it. Take an anti-inflammatory like ibuprofen and add B12 supplements to your diet.
- Body care for rope tops and bottoms – shibaristudy.com
Practice rope control, flow, and efficiency.
- Bottom safety: Hand checks for nerve issues by Fuoco – https://shibaristudy.com/programs/collection-db3pfffkd4m
Ebi / Agura https://vimeo.com/36670249
Hip Harness https://vimeo.com/223419970